Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Excuses, excuses

This is the week that I'm working every day at Narnia (this week's dress up theme is Haute Couture), so that's the current excuse for not blogging. It happens to be both true and a valid reason for not having forty minutes to write a post, unlike my usual reasons which are too pathetic to offer up as excuses: e.g. I have nothing I want to write about, or I just can't be bothered. Then there was the weeks worth of posts that I removed... but no one seems to have noticed so that's ok. Be assured that I do have some excellent topics ready and waiting for the first opportunity and furthermore, I have been joined here in the North by Al and his camera, so there will be more pictures too. So, don't give up on me just 'cos its the dry season right now, July promises great things on Bibliophilia.

And yes, I have now been informed, and seen for myself that www.meliors.co.nz is parked with no access. This was always the risk of using a free hosting service- it was good while it lasted. But I don't have any time right now and, to be honest, not much inclination to Do Something About It so I'm afraid Bibliophilia, this blog, is now the only official website for Meliors Simms. You can be sure, loyal readers, that you will be the First To Know when I have another website of my artists books and/or other work up and running. But don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're very excited!