Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rhysling Anthology


I can't even begin to express how stressful and frustrating it is to have lost my internet connection at home. I've already missed out on a newspaper interview as a result and who knows what else is passing me by while I'm off line 23.5 hours a day.

But good old fashioned snail mail is still working and today the postie delivered my contributors copy of The 2010 Rhysling Anthology: The best science fiction, fantasy and horror poetry of 2009, edited by Jaime Lee Moyer. It feel pretty exciting to see my own poem inside the same covers as work by famous writers like Neil Gaiman.

It's a marvelous anthology, packed full of juicy interesting challenging and seductive poems.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Yep, being published alongside Neil Gaiman is pretty terrific. Well done, Meliors! You go from strength to strength, in so many different art forms.
Hope you get your internet connection back asap, that must be driving you nuts.

Harvey Molloy said...

Congratulations. The anthology looks interesting.

Tim Jones said...

Yay Meliors! I might have to get myself a copy of that.